Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is looking to add a Business Analyst to our team to apply analytical skills to major business challenges. This high impact role will work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will work cross-functionally to solve problems and improve our products and services. We’re looking for someone who is highly analytical, a skilled communicator, and genuinely curious. This is an opportunity to immediately contribute to a growing company and see the results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe.
- Interact with customers to gather, analyze and prioritize the business needs and technical requirements
- Liaison between the technology and business units to ensure user needs are met
- Research the development and expansion of products and services, as well as document ongoing workflows and processes
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of our products in order to understand user workflows and processes
- Present and communicate complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in business analyst role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers and internal teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to foster collaboration and steer a group to reach consensus
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative thinker who understands the big picture as well as the details
- Strong business acumen
- Self-starter who can work in a collaborate team environment and under minimal supervision
What’s in it for you: You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: a competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, paid parental leave, casual and flexible work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://sertifi.applytojob.com/apply/Xv9LYJTBV9/Business-Analyst?source=Sertifi Careers Page →