Customer Onboarding Specialist
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
At Sertifi, we pride ourselves in providing a customer experience that is unparalleled in our industry. As our user base rapidly expands, we’re looking to add a highly motivated Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our growing team. This position is responsible for guiding new customers through the post-sales process, training them on best-practices and ensuring product adoption. The ideal candidate is empathic, patient and has experience in a SaaS customer service role. Sertifi has been in production for over 10 years and has proven to be stable, secure, and beneficial to thousands of high-profile clients.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Facilitate the transition of new clients from onboarding to self-sufficiency using customer success software (ChurnZero)
- Educate clients through sharing training materials, and answering any follow up questions
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products
- Maintain customer needs, questions and interactions to capture and share with Relationship Team Lead/CSM team
- Respond to candidate requests through shared inbox
- Collaborate with internal teams including Sales, Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Work on ad hoc customer set up and adoption projects as necessary
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-3 years customer service experience, preferably in SaaS company
- Passionate about customer success and driving customer outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills with everyone from end users to C-level executives
- Ability to summarize technical and complex topics to a specific target audience
- Able to collaborate well with a team, but can also manage their workload independently
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Previous experience with customer success software like ChurnZero
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.