Customer Success Manager
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
At Sertifi, we pride ourselves in providing a customer experience that is unparalleled in our industry. As our user base rapidly expands, we’re looking to add a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to our growing team. This role manages the post-sales experience and is primarily responsible for the successful training and implementation of our new customers. You’ll have the opportunity to immediately contribute and see results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe. This position reports to our Director of Customer Success in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Establish the post-sales relationship with new customers with the primary goal of driving Sertifi adoption across the organization
- Conduct customer intake calls, establish custom workflows, and deliver high-quality trainings to customers via web conferencing
- Establish personal credibility and build strong relationships to improve customer satisfaction
- Maintain high level of energy and enthusiasm during training calls to keep customers engaged
- Provide status updates and completion information to management on implementation projects
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products and services; maintain product expertise across our platform
- Maintain customer needs, questions and interactions in Salesforce; escalate challenges and concerns internally
- Work closely with internal teams including Sales, Engineering, Product and Marketing
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Previous experience with customer training and implementation, preferably in a SaaS organization; m
- 1-3+ years in a customer service or customer-facing role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to summarize technical and complex topics to a specific target audience
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Self-motivated and self-learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Passionate about customer success and technology
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience with customer success software
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary plus bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.