Customer Support Specialist
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We pride ourselves on providing customer service and support that is unparalleled in our industry. As our user base rapidly expands, we’re looking to add a highly motivated Customer Support Specialist to our growing team. You will provide front-line, first-response support to our customers to ensure positive and memorable service experiences. This person will report to our Director of Customer Success in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Respond to customer support tickets, calls, and emails in a professional and prompt manner
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer system issues
- Prioritize tickets to resolve complex support issues
- Escalate tickets to appropriate team members based on severity
- Establish high level of personal credibility and build strong relationships to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide updates, status and completion information to management
- Develop and in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products and services
- Maintain accurate records of all activities and interactions in Salesforce
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues while educating customers on resolutions
- Assist in the QA process of new releases of the software
- Assist with document creation and account set up for clients within the Sertifi portal as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Previous customer support experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Self-motivated and self-learner
- Able to collaborate well with a team, but can also manage their workload independently
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro, and MS Office
- Exposure to support ticketing systems (example: FogBugz, desk.com, Zendesk)
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.