Customer Support Team Lead
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We pride ourselves on providing customer service and support that is unparalleled in our industry. As our team grows, we are looking for someone who can help scale our support operations. The Customer Support Team Lead will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the customer support team, building out 24/7 support with both internal and outsourced teams, and driving an extraordinary customer experience. This person will have experience in solving for operational issues, a high degree of emotional intelligence, and able to perform front-line, daily support. This person will report to our Director of Customer Success in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Lead the Customer Support function and assist in building out the team, both internally and with third-party support
- Implement and track key support metrics such as productivity, NPS, and resolution time
- Develop processes for customer support issues and share best practices to enhance quality and efficiency of our team
- Manage team members, own scheduling, set goals and expectations, perform 1:1s, provide ongoing feedback, coach team members to hit goals
- Roll up sleeves and work with customers and partners directly to identify, prioritize, and solve problems
- Manage escalations that occur and own customer issues through to completion
- Work closely with our partners to investigate and solve payment issues
- Promote a culture of high performance and customer-first approach
- Act as our customer voice and make recommendations to Product and Technology teams around feature requests
- Establish high level of personal credibility and build strong relationships to improve customer satisfaction
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Leadership experience on customer support team, preferably within a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience building out processes to make our team more efficient
- Highly passionate about the customer experience and quality of support resolution
- Experience with global support solutions or working with third party support a bonus
- Ability to build relationships and motivate team members to drive results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with internal team members and customers
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro, and MS Office
- Exposure to support ticketing systems (example: FogBugz, desk.com, Zendesk)
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.