Cyber Security Analyst
Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for a highly motivated Cyber Security Analyst to join our growing team. This person will play a vital role in supporting our security efforts. You will work on a variety of projects including security awareness and training, developing policies and procedures, performing risk assessments, and supporting our overall security operations. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is interested in learning multiple aspects of cyber security. This position reports to our CTO in our downtown Chicago office.
- Support the mission of Sertifi’s Cyber Security Program by acting as an operational focal point for all information security related activities.
- Administer security related systems and tools such as vulnerability scanners, antivirus, DLP, firewalls and network devices. Monitor patch bulletins, mailing lists, blogs and other relevant sources for security threat information and act as appropriate. Receive security monitoring updates from the MSSP and other reporting systems, triage and invoke appropriate security incident response processes.
- Maintain security and compliance related documentation. Author and maintain security related policies and procedures. Assist in the creation, implementation, and/or management of security solutions.
- Support third party assessments and audits. Manage security and IT vendors/service providers. Prepare security metric reporting dashboards for the security committee, support and attend security committee meetings. Support security awareness and training initiatives. Collaborate with IT resources to ensure security control posture.
- Role will have some operational support and may be required to work outside of normal business hours in the event of incidents or security related production issues.
- 1-3 years of cyber security experience
- Undergraduate degree in an IT discipline, or comparable training and/or certifications
- Working knowledge of networking and Windows system administration
- Some experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners, firewalls, intrusion detection, anti-malware and SIEM
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Cloud security (Azure) experience a plus
- Experience with security related frameworks and regulations such as PCI DSS, NIST/FISMA, ISO 27001/2, HIPAA or EU Privacy regulations a plus
We will consider an IT resource with strong experience in networking and Windows Administration, Active Directory or Azure who is conversant on security topics and motivated to learn the security domain.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.