Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are currently seeking an ambitious DevOps Engineer to join our Infrastructure team. As a DevOps engineer, you will help our scrum teams adopt continuous delivery best practices for their projects. You will oversee the mission-critical services that keep the Sertifi Agreement Platform running, while also working with other DevOps Engineers to refine and improve the tools we use to drive operational excellence across IT. This position reports to our Infrastructure Manager in our downtown Chicago office.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Develop tools to manage configuration and deployment of infrastructure to keep us moving fast
- Automate cloud deployments, as well as build CI/CD pipeline to support hybrid on prem / cloud-based workloads
- Suggest and implement improvements to the build, test, and deployment processes
- Help us automate and streamline operations and processes
- Lead and guide the management of the DevOps tools utilized by the development teams to ensure scalability and resilience.
- Align the future of our team by defining the tools and best practices that we will adhere to
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved. Help with maintenance tasks that we have not automated yet
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years in a DevOps or platform engineering role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Love automation and have a strong desire to help others and teach them how to use new tools
- Strong working experience configuring and using Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Teamcity, Octopus, Circle CI, or equivalent
- Experience w/ GIT, Source Control, and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform & Ansible)
- Proficiency with scripting or programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, C# or bash
- Self-sufficient nature with the ability to prioritize your projects and day to day responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit 20180109183629_q3hxxdewmfuycxin.applytojob.com.