Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are seeking an aspiring DevOps Engineer to join our growing Infrastructure team. This person will continue to build and refine the tooling that makes developing, testing, and deploying code efficient for the rest of the engineering team. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the mission-critical services that keep the Sertifi Agreement Platform running. Sertifi has been in production for over 10 years and has proven to be stable, secure, and beneficial to thousands of high-profile clients. This position reports to our Infrastructure Manager in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Design, build, manage and operate the continuous delivery framework and tools, and acting as a subject matter expert on CI/CD for our developer teams
- Collaborate with developers to design and support scalable dev environments that meet their needs
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like ELK, Datadog, New Relic and other similar tools
- Automate repetitive tasks; build software and leverage existing tools to get the manual work out of the way so resources are automatically available to a team when they need them
- Develop tools to manage configuration and deployment of infrastructure
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity and establish the appropriate scalability plans
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years in a DevOps or platform engineering role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Exposure to Windows tech stack preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience with cloud environments (Azure preferred)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Science or or equivalent industry experience
- Strong experience with CI/CD toolsets (Teamcity, Octopus, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Redgate, etc.)
- Experience with GIT, Source Control and Infrastructure as Code
- Familiarity deploying and managing traditional infrastructure as well as hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency with scripting or programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, C#, or Ruby
- Self-sufficient nature with the ability to prioritize your work
- Great communication skills, integrity and excellent organization skills
- Technical and performance troubleshooting skills are a must
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.