Director of Marketing
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive strategy for all marketing activities. To increase our visibility in the marketplace and drive growth, we are seeking an experienced and creative Director of Marketing to lead our team. This is a hands-on management role that will take on brand strategy and positioning, event execution, email campaigns, lead generation, content strategy and customer advocacy efforts.
You will need to have a strong business acumen and the ability to craft a strategy, establish measurable outcomes, and drive results with a “no task too small” attitude. Ideally you have strategic marketing experience in the tech/SaaS industry.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Responsible for leading the planning, development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives to support overall business objectives
- Be a hands-on leader of Sertifi’s marketing team in all aspects of top of the funnel activities
- Develop new tactical approaches to increase Sertifi’s visibility in the marketplace
- Create and manage annual marketing budget
- Measure and track the metrics of a wide variety of marketing activities
- Work with Product team to market new tools and products to drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Oversee all tradeshow participation
- Identify and manage third-party suppliers when outsourcing is necessary and cost efficient
- Partner closely with Executives, Sales, Customer Success and Product teams
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a B2B Marketing environment, with experience in the SaaS industry
- 2+ years of proven leadership and management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- In-depth experience in planning and executing marketing programs including email campaigns, social media, trade shows and events, PR releases and case studies
- Fluency with Pardot or similar sales and marketing automation tools
- Experience articulating and managing corporate brand
- Passionate about SaaS and technology industry
- Knowledge of emerging technology and marketing trends
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal, and able to deliver high quality presentations
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Highly motivated and self-learner with commitment to details and quality
Attributes We Value:
- Leadership – you have the ability to communicate our vision, reflect the values of Sertifi, demonstrate integrity, and set an example of positive leadership for the team
- Collaboration – you know how to work with different types of people and personalities and thrive on achieving goals as part of a team effort
- No task too small attitude – you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Confidence – you have confidence in yourself and your team, but never an ego; you’re comfortable pushing boundaries to drive success
- Motivation – you are capable of motivating people at every level to hit their goals and perform at their best
- Resourceful – you have the ability to make things happen in creative ways despite a lack of resources
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.