Event Marketing Specialist
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is looking for a motivated Event Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. This person will help generate demand for our products, build awareness for our brand, and engage customers through advocacy efforts. Our ideal candidate has proven experience coordinating successful trade shows and events and a passion for meeting prospects, partners, and customers while owning the event experience from start to finish. This position reports to the Director of Marketing in our downtown Chicago office and will play an integral role on the Marketing team by planning and executing everything events-related.
Challenges You’ll Face:
- Work with Co-Founders and Director of Marketing to plan, execute, and track quarterly marketing and sales events to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets and drive customer advocacy through meetups that align with company and team OKRs.
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, and sales teams to discuss leadership conferences and trade show sponsorship opportunities
- Develop event strategies with these teams based on objectives like lead generation, increasing product usage/speeding customer onboarding, and customer advocacy.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute on average 20 events per year with end-to-end plan and follow-up, measurement, and ROI.
- Responsible for all pre-show planning and management of event coordination including but not limited to: internal team training for the event (elevator pitch, demos, etc.), securing hotel rooms and flights, support materials, pre- and post-show communications with internal event team, attendees, prospects, customers, and partners.
- On average, travel with sales and/or customer success team to 12 trade shows and events per year.
- While attending events, introduce prospects to Sertifi for Frictionless Business and help secure appointments or demos.
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and industry experts.
- Ensure event display represents the Sertifi brand and is always professional.
- Manage team representing Sertifi on the road (booth schedule, breaks, branded attire, behavior, etc.).
- Coordinate and manage all event inventory including booth displays and signs, demo sites, event presentations, sales and marketing collateral, prizes and giveaways, etc.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 1-2 years in an event coordinator or related role, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience organizing and coordinating multiple events simultaneously
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, decisive, and a quick problem solver
- A self-starter who is energized by people and fast-paced environments
- Ability to motivate cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their involvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related equivalent experience
- Ability and excitement to travel throughout North America and possibly internationally for trade shows and events
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.