Front End Developer
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Front End Developer to join our Engineering team. You will work cross-functionally to solve problems and improve our products and services. We’re looking for someone who is highly analytical, a skilled communicator, and genuinely curious.
This is an opportunity to immediately contribute to a growing company and see the results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe. This position reports to our Engineering Manager in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Collaborate with our UX/UI Designer and our Engineering team to create front end applications optimized for mobile and desktop devices
- Design a polished, consistent, and flexible interface for our Agreement Platform focused on user experience
- Work with all groups to create iterative prototypes of UIs for new areas of the platform
- Evaluate, find, and recommend frond end tools, frameworks, and design patterns to enforce consistent interactions
- Audit the site on mobile devices to identify points of friction
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience designing, prototyping and developing web or mobile applications
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with front-end build and packaging systems like Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, WebPack and NPM
- Experience with CSS3, HTML5, SEO, FontAwesome, SASS, Karma/Jasmine
- Experience with developing single-page, responsive web & mobile applications
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Development (OOD)
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years of experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with Agile Development & SCRUM
Nice to haves:
- Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Comfortable working with ASP.NET stack to navigate service layer code
- Exposure to Node.js is a plus
- Experience with Bitbucket and git
- Exposure to eCommerce payments or PDF parsing and manipulation
- Exposure to message bus/distributed systems
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can also expect to have dedicated heads down time to code along with time set aside each month to work on Innovation ideas. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: a competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, pre-tax transit benefit program, casual and flexible work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.