Graphic Design and Marketing Internship
Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is looking for a Graphic Design and Marketing intern to join our team in our Chicago office. You will have the opportunity to gain real-world experience at a growing technology company. We’re looking for a rising college junior or senior who wants to gain knowledge in all areas of marketing and play a hands-on role on our team.
This is a paid, 10-week internship located in our downtown Chicago office.
- Create strong visuals for blog posts, social media, emails, advertising, events, and other related areas while adhering to company branding guidelines.
- Assist with trade show and event logistics such as booking company travel and stay, marketing collateral, researching event giveaways, event list maintenance, and internal event communications.
- Collaborate with marketing team on social media event content. Assist in social media upkeep by regularly posting, analyzing activity, and providing recommendations to drive engagement and increase user base.
- Assist the culture committee with monthly event planning, email communications, and committee newsletter.
- Participate and engage in marketing team meetings on budgeting, strategy, etc.
- Internship Project: Craft engaging designs for sales and marketing documentation. Design templates should adhere to branding guidelines and bring the Sertifi brand to life by highlighting brand voice and tone.
- Rising college junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- Great eye for design and graphic design experience (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Passion for social media and event marketing
- Ability to work in our downtown Chicago office for 10 weeks, Monday through Friday during business hours
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Highly motivated, eager to learn, and strong work ethic
- Involvement or leader position in university club, association, school paper, campus organization, Greek life, etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid internship
- Potential to earn university credit
- Gain hands-on experience to all aspects of Marketing
- Receive mentoring and career development from team leaders
- Weekly catered lunches
- Company sponsored events and outings
- Casual dress code
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.