Growth Marketing Specialist – Hospitality
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team. This person will be critical in continuing growth for our hospitality market customers. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Product Marketing in the implementation of the marketing strategy—including email campaigns, digital marketing, social media, sales collateral materials, website, events and PR.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Execute growth strategies to the hospitality market
- Launch successful campaigns to grow awareness and new business
- Track execution and success of all campaigns
- Ability to A/B test campaigns in market and optimize for results
- Build and execute campaigns in all traditional demand channels
- Plan and execute Tradeshows and Events
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in Hospitality
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year accredited College/University or 7+ years of experience in lieu of education
- Results oriented and data driven; able to quickly digest new data
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and able to present ideas and information to leadership
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and collaborate across teams
- Lead generation
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience executing events
- Experience with payment technology highly beneficial
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot MA tools ideal
- Experience with Channel Marketing programs preferred
- Experience with digital advertising and email marketing
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, and company outings
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.