Hospitality Account Executive
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is seeking a proven sales performer to join our growing sales team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers and managing current accounts in the hospitality vertical. Our ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, and has proven success in a closing role. This is a high-impact role integral to our growth in the hospitality industry.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Drive new revenue and meet or exceed assigned quota by closing new customer accounts and cross-selling existing customers with a focus on the hospitality industry
- Manage the sales process: deliver impactful product demonstrations, draft proposals, close new business and upgrade existing accounts
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to meet individual sales quota and MRR goals
- Work closely with designated Sr. Account Executive and Business Development Representative on target accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Success team post-sale to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Actively manage Salesforce.com database with all sales-related activity
- Build and maintain rapport with customers and prospects to form strong, long-term business relationships built on trust
- Become an expert in industry dynamics, emerging opportunities and competitive trends
- Attend interactive weekly meetings with sales team to discuss pipeline and brainstorm new ideas for growth
- Travel to trade shows, conferences and target accounts to interact with prospects and promote Sertifi
What You Need to Succeed:
- 1-3 years of quota-driven, B2B sales experience as an individual contributor
- Experience selling technology in the hospitality industry a plus
- Proven track record of high performance and exceeding quota
- Ability to sell to DOS’s, CIO’s and IT leaders professionals
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiating and closing skills
- Able to take initiative and work well independently or as part of a team
- Comfortable cold-calling and prospecting to set up demos
- Experience demoing and presenting software technology
- Strong technical skills, including Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting and Office 365
- High energy, self-motivated, and ambitious personality
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary plus uncapped commission, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.