This position will support various HR functions including, but not limited to: being the primary contact for all employee HR related questions, processing benefits and payroll, handling HRIS systems, employee data, and overall employee administration.
Responsible for onboarding, offboarding, planning and organizing various events, team building activities, HR programs and other efforts that support of company’s culture.
Also, collaborating and assisting with recruiting activities as needed.
Special assignments, projects or tasks maybe assigned time to time based on company or departmental needs.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Provides timely and reliable employee support, effectively responds to questions regarding human resources issues, payroll, benefits and policies/procedures
- Coordinates onboarding process, creates new hire agenda, sends communication, notifications and ensure compliance with I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Maintains internal HRIS and other systems, updates all employee data, enters changes, correction, running various reports and audits
- Conducts employee relations investigations and maintains required records as well as assists in employee disciplinary processes and annual reviews while maintaining highest level of confidentiality
- Participates in recruiting activities as needed, posting, sourcing, screening, initiating background checks, extending offers and more
- Coordinates and plans social activities, ensuring variety and regularity, takes on presentations such as monthly town halls, newsletter, celebrations and recognitions while aligning and supporting company’s culture
- Handles Off-Boarding process, exit interviews, payroll information, benefits and other necessary information required during separation
- Assists with annual open enrollment communications and election process, reviews benefits with employees and processes any off cycle enrollment, cancellation or change
- Works on various HR related projects such as, compensation structure, career pathing, training, employer branding and more
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year accredited College/University
- 3+ years of consecutive experience in Human Resources Administrative or Generalist Role; 7+ years of experience in lieu of education
- PHR or SPHR Certification highly preferred
- Experience with HR Administration, HR Project Management or General HR Knowledge
- Must be a self starter with ability to begin contributing immediately
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and manage time appropriately
- Be organized, timely, responsive and proactive
- Must be people oriented with excellent communication skills
- Always remain confidential, ethical and professional
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HRIS systems, employee data management
- Experience in Recruiting, sourcing, screening, and using ATS
- Excellent skills in creating presentations using various tools
- Ability to work with all level of employees professionally
- Continuously promoting company’s culture
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology.
Must be able speak, see and hear.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.