Infrastructure Manager / DevOps Lead
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Manager/DevOps Lead to join our Technology team. You will be responsible for creating the infrastructure that is essential to delivering our services to a wider audience around the world faster and more reliably. This highly visible leadership role will be responsible for infrastructure and platform strategy, roadmap creation, and technical implementation of the IT and DevOps transformation programs. While this position begins in a hands-on capacity, you’ll be tasked with building out and leading our IT team. This position reports to our CTO within our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Face:
- Manage enterprise infrastructure to ensure high availability, disaster tolerance, and system performance
- Lead cloud migration project utilizing Microsoft Azure
- Implement automation, processes and procedures for scalable infrastructure efforts
- Participate in software security initiatives
- Responsible for building the Infrastructure and DevOps team
- Manage and coach team members to direct project workload
- Assist with strategic business planning for future Information Technology needs
- Work closely with Development and Security teams to collaborate on projects
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure, DevOps and information security
- 2+ years in a managerial capacity and experience building out a team
- Expertise in Windows system administration preferably with a strong knowledge of Azure, infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e.g. Chef, Puppet, BladeLogic), server architecture, and information security
- Familiarity with provisioning, configuring and monitoring infrastructure and applications in both on-premises and cloud environments
- Solid business acumen with innate problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.