IT Business Analyst
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
Sertifi is looking to add an IT Business Systems Analyst to our team to apply analytical skills to major business challenges. This person will communicate internally between product owners and the development team to refine user stories and deliver product features. This high impact role will work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will work cross-functionally to solve and document internal technical requirements and improve our products, services, and procedures.
This is an opportunity to immediately contribute to a growing company and see the results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe. This position reports to our Engineering Manager in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Translate product requirements into technical specifications with acceptance criteria, implementation strategy documentation, and rollout plans
- Define and document product requirements, create use cases, and understand the impact of new functionality on existing technology
- Own the process mapping, workflow analysis, and data modeling tasks creating proper deliverables to all internal departments involved
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX/UI, Quality Assurance and Development teams on internal product requirements, documentation, and execution
- Create and expand internal products and services, while continually documenting processes for ongoing workflows
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our products in order to understand user internal workflows and processes
- Present and communicate complex information in an understandable and compelling manner from Product Owners to Development team members.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in an internal technical focused Business Analyst role with workflow analysis, process mapping, and data modeling documentation expertise
- Comfortable reading C-style languages (I.e. Java, C#,…)
- Experience working with relational databases (I.e. SQL, Oracle)
- REST/SOAP API experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal teams and customers as needed
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in an Agile environment
- Creative thinker who understands the big picture as well as the details
- Self-starter who can work in a collaborative team environment and under minimal supervision
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.