Junior Application Developer
Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
This position is located in our downtown Chicago office and reports to our Chief Technology Officer.
We are looking for a software engineer with the following qualifications:
- Experience – A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, 0-3 years of development experience.
- .NET – You will need to be comfortable using Microsoft’s .NET framework or be able to transition from another programming language.
- APIs – You will need to be familiar with accessing data sources (Databases, Web Services, Program APIs) and be able to leverage other technologies for faster and more stable development.
- Relational databases – You should have knowledge of how to INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE from a database.
- Java Script / CSS – You should have a good understanding of HTML, Java Script and CSS.
- Object oriented design – Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles, data structures and algorithms.
We are looking for a self-starter who is capable of building advanced ASP.NET applications on their own. We’re a small team, so you will have to be very self-sufficient. You must be able to fully understand the ins and outs of ASP.NET, how it works, and be able to pick up a book or online tutorial and teach yourself when something unknown comes your way.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: a competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, pre-tax transit benefit program, casual and flexible work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.