Manager of Customer Onboarding
The Manager of Customer Onboarding is a great opportunity to make an immediate impact and use your experience to own and grow a successful onboarding team. You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the customer onboarding team, building processes, and driving an extraordinary customer experience. The ideal candidate has experience, solving for operational issues, a high degree of emotional intelligence, and is willing to roll-up their sleeves to remove onboarding roadblocks.
Occasional travel may be required
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Lead the Customer onboarding function, hire and develop a strong, diverse, high performing team of Customer Onboarding Professionals to enhance your team’s core strengths and support all customers
- Directly manage a remotely-distributed team of onboarding managers, monitor productivity and workload, set expectations, perform 1:1s, provide ongoing feedback, and coach team members to hit goals
- Implement and track key onboarding metrics such as time to value, adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Improve customer experience across all customer and product segments
- Work directly with customers and partners to remove roadblocks and streamline onboarding
- Work with the Customer Success team and our largest brand customers to maintain customized onboarding processes
- Work cross-functionally with leaders from Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the handover process is effective.
- Work with CS leadership team and cross-functional leaders (Product, Sales, Marketing, Operations etc) to drive success for our customers
- Promote a culture of high performance, accuracy, and timeliness using a customer-first approach
- Act as our customer voice and make recommendations to Product and Technology teams around feature requests
- Assist in team budgeting and determining hiring needs
- Establish high level of personal credibility and build strong relationships to improve customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited College/University or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 5+ years experience in customer onboarding in the SAAS or other B2B tech industry is required
- 2+ years leading an onboarding team is required
- Experience working with a global customer base a plus
- Experience with APIs a plus
- Experience with payment processing a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com is highly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office highly preferred
- Exposure to customer success software (ChurnZero, Gainsight) is a plus
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet SLAs and prioritize projects
- Ability to hire and successfully onboard new employees to the team
- Ability to manage direct reports, including conducting 1:1s, providing coaching and feedback, and managing performance expectations
- Highly passionate about customer experience
- Ability to work with customers and provider partners to remove onboarding roadblocks
- Ability to build relationships across the organization and motivate team members to drive results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with internal team members and customers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
We offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.