Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing team as the Office Coordinator. This person is responsible for maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, and making sure our employee experience is top notch. Our ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced environment, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and the desire to learn. This person will act as the first point of contact for the company and own the day-to-day office operations. You will also work closely with our People Team to support our recruiting and onboarding efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to play an impactful role in a fast-growing tech company.
- Manage Sertifi’s daily operations and be the “go-to” for all office responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact to vendors, clients, partners, and candidates; welcome all visitors and answer the central phone line
- Ensure our office and common areas are clean and well maintained
- Liaise with vendors and building management: collect estimates, manage contracts and renewals, and office maintenance upkeep.
- Manage our administrative tasks and organizational procedures such as mail, shipping and correspondence
- Order and restock supplies including all kitchen and supply room inventory, new hire equipment, business cards, company swag, etc.
- Assist in our space planning: future office space relocations, build-outs, and furniture orders
- Proactively identify new ways to improve our current processes and maintain a great work environment
- Help plan and coordinate internal company events including meetings, lunches, happy hours, birthdays, holiday parties, and other employee-focused events
- Execute monthly company newsletter, calendar, and internal video display
- Assist with recruiting efforts and ensure a positive candidate experience by greeting candidates, organizing schedules, and coordinating onsite interviews
- Assist in new hire onboarding including scheduling, ordering equipment, and setting up their workspace
- Assist with employee travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels and other details
- Support the People Team with various projects including employer branding and maintaining a great office culture
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience as an office coordinator or administrative assistant is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees as well as candidates and visitors
- Superior time management and organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and be able to handle confidential information
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional, enthusiastic and friendly demeanor
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.