Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This person will be critical in new market development and lead go-to-market strategies for our secondary markets. You will look for new verticals where we can have sustained success utilizing our suite of products and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth. You’ll launch meaningful products and initiatives while delivering a customer-focused experience. Our ideal candidate is creative, analytical, collaborative and cares deeply about delivering quality products. This is a cross-functional role and you’ll collaborate across teams including Marketing, Product, Engineering and Sales.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies to help shape our product roadmap
- Become the go-to-market expert informed by user research, market insights and a deep product understanding
- Develop product positioning and messaging to drive a compelling narrative and value proposition for new features and solutions
- Act as an advocate for our customers and users; be an evangelist for Sertifi products and build strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Align pricing with product value
- Help research and define new market opportunities
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year accredited College/University or 12+ years of experience in lieu of education
- A track record of bringing new products and features to market and helping build and expand market segments
- Relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, or operational roles
- Results oriented and data driven; able to quickly digest new data and guide strategies based on insights
- Highly passionate and empathetic for users
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and able to present ideas and information to leadership
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and collaborate across teams
- Well versed in understanding TAM
- Experience with payment technology highly beneficial
- Experience with API highly preferred
- Work with Systems Integrators highly preferred
- Work with channels and partners highly preferred
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.