Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst interested in improving the experience of a large-scale SaaS web application. You will work closely with QA, development, and product teams to build upon and improve the existing functional aspect of the test effort. This is an opportunity to immediately contribute and see results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe. This position reports to our CTO in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Ensure the testing is well defined, planned and executed
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data and data validation
- Ensure that every phase and feature of the solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live
- Work with product and development teams to extract test scenarios from business requirements
- Evaluate and document results of manual and automated tests
- Collaborate closely with the development group to promote software quality standards
- Work with the product and support teams to replicate customer issues and application use cases
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork and creativity are the key for success
- Defect tracking, logging, reporting, and trend analysis
Things You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years experience developing and executing manual and automated tests for complex web applications
- Ability to solve complex problems in a systematic and organized way
- Experience developing and maintaining formal test documentation and reports
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements/test plans
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Salesforce, Selenium, Robot Framework, Browserstack, SOAP and REST API testing, JIRA, QTest
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.