Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for driving the effectiveness and efficiency of several teams.
You will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, & Finance to define and implement objectives, strategies, tactics, and processes.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Proactively identify and build process improvements to solve issues and increase the productivity of our internal teams
- Pull reports and data from Salesforce.com
- Assist internal team members with issues on Salesforce platform
- Develop tracking and reporting for sales KPIs
- Gather requirements from department leadership teams and design scalable solutions to meet those requirements
- Coordinate and develop cross-functional processes within Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing & Finance
- Develop and automate processes within tech stack to drive overall department efficiencies
- Review, analyze, and transform data sets
- Review and maintain CRM data and that can provide actionable reports to internal teams
- Create and maintain documentation for processes
- Cross functional enablement, including providing materials and data that help team members work more effectively
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Business preferred from an accredited College or University
- 4 years of commensurate experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations, CS/Customer Success Operations, Revenue Operations, System Operations, Business Support Systems, and/or Marketing Automation
- 2+ years working with Salesforce declarative tools such as validation rules, workflows, process builder, flow, and report & dashboard builder
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a huge plus
- Proficient in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, sumif, etc.)
- Experience working in SaaS industry
- Experience with data loads, pulling reports, account audits
Nice to Have:
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to communicate, evaluate, and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to project manage, multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Self-motivated and self-learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.