Sales Operations Analyst
Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to support our Sales team as we scale our business. Our ideal candidate is a problem-solver and can “see the forest for the trees.” This person will collaborate with a variety of teams to achieve sales goals and ensure operational efficiency.
- Maintain Salesforce Sales Cloud instance and ensure Salesforce releases, features and best practices are followed. Make recommendations to leadership as necessary.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation
- Formalize sales process through written documentation and training
- Manage Target Accounts – maintenance, movement, and optimization
- Own Sales Commissions
- Own Partner Operations Process
Required Skill Set:
- 3-5 years experience performing Salesforce.com Sales Cloud configuration, ideally at a B2B software company
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Able to gather, document and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little to average amount of supervision
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong testing skills
- Experience developing and maintaining training materials and training curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate should be able to work on site to meet with internal stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.