Business Development Representative
Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who wants to play an integral role on our growing sales team. You will work closely with the Account Executive team to build a strong pipeline, set up qualified demonstrations, penetrate key target accounts and cultivate relationships with potential clients. This is a competitive salary + commission opportunity.
- Drive sales growth and help build the pipeline by engaging potential customers and setting up qualified demo’s
- Initiate communication and identify key decision makers through a mix of research, cold calling and emailing
- Work closely with Account Executive team to prospect, qualify and develop accounts
- Follow up with leads from trade shows, webinars, website, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to send relevant sales materials and resources to prospective customers
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Conduct effective and professional business discovery calls to determine if there is a potential fit
- Attend interactive weekly meetings with sales team to discuss pipeline and brainstorm new ideas for growth
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly goals for qualified opportunities and closed business
- 1-2 years B2B lead generation experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in a competitive outbound sales environment/experience working within a KPI driven environment
- Process-oriented with understanding of repeatable sales method
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn for prospecting and lead generation
- Hunter mentality in prospecting and seeking out new business
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM preferred
- Ability to engage with high-level decision makers with a professional and upbeat attitude
- Overcome objections and uncover needs with a consultative sales approach
- Ambition to be promoted to an Account Executive and grow within our company
- Familiarity with Predictable Revenue a plus
What’s in it for you: You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.