Salesforce Implementation Engineer
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
Sertifi is seeking a talented Salesforce Implementation Engineer to join our growing Engineering team. This role works closely between our Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering, DevOps, and Quality Assurance teams to provide support for our Sertifi Agreement Platform (large-scale SaaS web application).
Our ideal candidate is expected to investigate customer issues to figure out why something isn’t working as designed and collaborate with our Sales team to assist in defining solutions. This position will report to our Engineering Manager.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Handle L2 and L1 support tickets to resolve issues in client organizations leveraging Sertifi’s Managed Packages.
- Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders, ranging from both technical and non-technical members.
- Serve as technical consultant when working with integration partners.
- Provide technical guidance for sales opportunities and leads.
- Maintain and generate documentation related to our salesforce packages, including but not limited to- sales guides, error logging, troubleshooting best practices, and release updates.
- Manage Salesforce demo orgs for Sales and Customer Success teams- update SSO, implement upgrade or enhancements, perform maintenance, and keep packages up to date.
- Work with cross-functional Engineering and Customer Support teams to investigate and resolve issues in an ASP.NET based web application.
- Search and analyze logs to investigate the origins of issues.
- Maintain existing documentation and create new internal documentation for new processes or issue resolutions.
- Collaborate with Development, Customer Success, Product, and Quality Assurance teams to get full perspective surrounding an issue.
- Utilize JIRA for internal case tracking, updating the cases to ensure proper documentation.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Recent Computer Science grad or 1-3 years of experience in Tier 3 support or software development in a SaaS environment.
- 1+ years of experience in SAAS Industry and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- In lieu of education, at least one of the following certifications is required:
– Salesforce Administrator
– Platform Developer I
– Platform App Builder
- Demonstrable knowledge of OOP languages including but not limited to C#, .NET and HTML.
- Experience in APEX, Visualforce, and some Lightning Design patterns.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Exposure to SOAP and REST API testing (Postman and Ready API).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate across internal teams.
- Client focused attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Experience using Git, familiar with SalesforceDX
- Working in Agile environments
- Atlassian suite (confluence, bitbucket)
- Exposure to Datadog is a plus.
- Experience in payments industry (gateways, processors, typical workflows)
As Sertifi continues to grow and evolve we need you to be flexible in your role and from time to time you may be asked to participate in an on-call out of hours Support rotation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects.
Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.