Salesforce Support Engineer
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is looking for a talented Salesforce Support Engineer to join our Development team. This role works closely between our Development and Customer Success teams to provide support for our Salesforce-integrated product. Our ideal candidate is excited to develop our Salesforce integration and provide the best customer experience. You will be able to customize the product, investigate customer issues, and serve as the Salesforce expert for both clients as well as internal team members. This position reports to our CTO in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Customize Salesforce CRM platform for operational support and product enhancements based on client recommendations and feedback
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to provide tier 3 technical support and user troubleshooting
- Speak directly with clients as needed to explain functionality or answer questions regarding the product
- Develop and perform testing for product features, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Utilize JIRA for internal case tracking, updating the cases to ensure proper documentation
- Assist the Development team with various continuous improvement projects
What You Need to Succeed:
- Recent Computer Science grad or 1-3 years of experience in Tier 3 support or software development in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience working within Salesforce is preferred but training may be offered for the right candidate
- Software development skills including knowledge of coding languages including but not limited to: APEX, Java, .Net, or C#
- Client focused attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.