Senior Web Application Developer
Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is capable of building advanced ASP.NET applications as part of a team. You must be able to fully understand the ins and outs of ASP.NET, how it works, or be able to pick up a book or online tutorial and teach yourself when something unknown comes your way. You’ll have the opportunity to immediately contribute and see results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe. This position reports to our CTO in our downtown Chicago office.
- Take ownership of, design, build and scale business critical services
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Develop integration strategies
- Mentor junior developers
- 5+ years of experience working on large scale web applications
- Expert in .NET based technologies and ecosystem – .NET Framework, WebAPI, ASP.NET
- Web service consumption and design experience (REST or SOAP)
- Solid competencies in data structures, design patterns, algorithms
- Strong web application design and architectural skills
- Understanding of data layer concerns and working knowledge of SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience with mercurial or git
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and Salesforce
What’s in it for you:
On top of a competitive salary, health insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, catered lunches, and a pre-tax transit benefit program, we offer:
- State of the art gear: We believe in providing you with the tools to do your job. This includes extremely fast development rigs, all the monitors you want, and latest development tools.
- Exposure to all parts of the company: We are a small group of talented individuals and everyone wears multiple hats. You are expected to get your hands dirty in all parts of the business, not just develop one area of expertise. We want to make sure everyone is growing and learning. If not, what is the point?
- Commitment to learning: Sertifi is committed to the development and enrichment of all employees and facilitates ongoing learning opportunities. We believe you will learn more at Sertifi than most other companies.
- Very few meetings: Don’t like meetings? Great, we hardly have any planned or structured meetings. Why? Because we’d rather be hard at work solving important technical problems. When we need to discuss project requirements or a new technical implementation, we gather in an informal setting and start working towards the solution.
- Casual and flexible work environment: We don’t adhere to rigid work schedules and instead have flexible hours that fit your lifestyle. We value a great work/life balance.
- Company outings: Whether it’s an impromptu happy hour or a competitive ping pong tournament, we like to get out and have fun together.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://sertifi.applytojob.com/apply/PfhgDeraVJ/Senior-Web-Application-Developer?source=Sertifi Careers Page →