This position will be part of our Support & Internal Tools scrum team, working on features that allow our Customer Success team to quickly and efficiently onboard new customers with ease. You will work cross-functionally with up to six other scrum teams to solve problems and improve our products and services.
Our SaaS application is written in ASP.NET, the back-end database is SQL Server with web services used to expose a rich and simple to use API. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is capable of building advanced ASP.NET applications as part of a fast-paced scrum team. You’ll be well versed in RESTful API architecture and services and have exposure to modern frameworks such as React or Angular. This position will report to our Director of Engineering in our downtown Chicago office.
As Sertifi continues to grow and evolve we need you to be flexible in your role and from time to time you may be asked to participate in an on-call out of hours Support rotation.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Develop a feature rich set of internal tools that can be used to improve all aspects of our Customer Onboarding and ongoing Support
- Drive the automation of repeatable tasks that can improve the response time of our Customer Success and Support teams
- You will design, develop, test, and maintain internal tools and web applications that will help us make faster business decisions.
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical API services.
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in our ever-evolving stack.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in SAAS Industry, 5+ years of experience in lieu of education
- 2+ years of experience working on large scale web applications
- Demonstrated strong experience in .NET based technologies and ecosystem – .NET Framework, WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC
- Exposure to modern Front-end frameworks, we currently use Angular 8
- Web service consumption and design experience (REST or SOAP)
- Solid competencies in data structures, design patterns, algorithms
- Understanding of data layer concerns and working knowledge of SQL including complex queries
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.