Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for a highly organized Systems Administrator to maintain and secure our systems, both on premise, and in Azure. You will be responsible for the overall maintenance of our infrastructure as well as maintaining the overall goals of automation, reliability, redundancy and inter-team collaboration. Our ideal candidate has a passion for helping others and a “no task too small” attitude. This position reports to our Infrastructure Manager in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Maintain the critical IT infrastructure capabilities required for business operation
- Contribute to the design, planning and deployment of new Azure products and services
- Integrate Azure AD and active directory with other cloud services and applications
- Collect monitoring metrics and system logs to create KPI’s to improve our productivity and system reliability
- Maintain and update operating systems and system software as needed
- Manage core IT services across multiple environments (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO)
- Implement best practices around management, control, upgrading, and monitoring of network infrastructure
- Analyze trends in system utilization to predict future growth for capacity planning purposes
- Perform internal IT support including application support and equipment setup
- Create policy and audit for industry and business compliance
- Participate in 24 x 7 production environment support rotation with team
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of Systems Administrator experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field experience
- Practical DevOps experience in managed infrastructure environment
- Strong knowledge of Azure cloud services
- Comprehension of common network concepts: VLAN, Switching, OSI layers
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 2016/2012r2/2008R2 operating systems
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot IT issues
- Self-sufficient nature with the ability to prioritize your work
- Good communication skills, integrity, and excellent organization skills
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.