Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team and support Sertifi’s rapid growth. This person will be responsible for the recruiting lifecycle and ensuring the best candidate experience. You will develop long-term recruiting strategies and create strong talent pipelines for Sertifi’s current and future hiring needs. This person will be the sole Talent Acquisition Specialist working on our hiring processes that have a direct impact on our culture and employment brand. This person reports to our Director of People in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle including screening resumes, sourcing candidates, phone screens, onsite interviews and preparing offer materials
- Ensure a highly positive candidate experience; build relationships with candidates and manage communication from initial contact through start date
- Coordinate internally with hiring managers to identify staffing needs; collaborate on candidate criteria, screening questions, assessments and interview plan
- Work within Application Tracking System to post job openings and track candidate pipeline
- Work closely with HR and hiring managers to design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and track recruitment metrics; present detailed reports to leadership team and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build employer brand awareness; organize and attend networking and recruitment events as needed
- Partner with the People team on processes that optimize new hire onboarding, talent development, and employee engagement
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in a fast-paced recruiting role
- Experience with sourcing qualified candidates using a variety of tools
- Experience with agency, corporate, and technical recruiting preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task in startup environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; you’re able to quickly build rapport and influence others
- Proactive problem-solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Passionate about hiring great people and building the employer brand
- Experience managing an Applicant Tracking System strongly preferred (JazzHR)
- Ability to attend networking events outside of normal business hours
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.