Technical Recruiter (Chicago or Remote)
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our fast-paced People team and support Sertifi’s rapid growth. This person will be responsible for the full recruiting lifecycle, primarily focused on our Software Engineering and Product teams. You will develop long-term recruiting strategies and create strong talent pipelines for Sertifi’s current and future needs. In addition to core recruiting, you’ll have the ability to take ownership of key projects that have a direct impact on our culture and employment brand. This person reports to our Director of People.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting life cycle for mostly technical positions including Software Engineering and Product roles: screening resumes, sourcing candidates, phone screens, virtual/onsite interviews and preparing offer materials
- Ensure a highly positive candidate experience; build relationships with candidates and manage communication from initial contact through start date
- Coordinate internally with hiring managers to identify staffing needs; collaborate on candidate criteria, screening questions, assessments and interview plan
- Work within Application Tracking System to post job openings and track candidate pipeline
- Work closely with HR and hiring managers to design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and track recruitment metrics; present detailed reports to leadership team and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build employer brand awareness; organize and attend networking and recruitment events as needed
- Partner with the People team on processes that optimize new hire onboarding, talent development, and employee engagement
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in a fast-paced recruiting role, preferably in SaaS industry
- Experience with agency and technical recruiting strongly preferred
- Prior success with sourcing and attracting qualified candidates using a variety of tools
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task in startup environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; you’re able to quickly build rapport and influence others to create the ultimate candidate experience
- Proactive problem-solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Passionate about hiring great people and building the employer brand
- Experience managing an Applicant Tracking System strongly preferred (JazzHR)
- Ability to attend networking events outside of normal business hours
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.