Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
Sertifi is looking to add a Technical Writer to our team who will develop and deliver high-quality content. As the sole Technical Writer, you will create effective documentation which enables our customers to quickly understand our products and its benefits. You will also work cross-functionally across multiple teams including Product, Customer Success, Marketing and Technology teams to solve problems and improve the overall user experience of the product. This is an opportunity to immediately contribute to a growing company and see the results of your work in use by millions of users across the globe.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Drive the development of internal and customer-facing content including training materials, implementation guides, release notes, and support center content
- Develop and edit exceptional text and video content using industry standards
- Write ‘How To’ articles, tutorials, and administration guides for our software
- Define standards and processes for the maintenance of internal and external documentation
- Collaborate with teams across the company to support product releases and optimize content to improve the user experience
- Gain a thorough knowledge of our products in order to understand user workflows and processes, ensuring content is relevant and compelling
- Analyze content interaction data to make informed content optimization decisions
- Create and maintain modern, high quality documentation including user manuals and release notes for our APIs and applications
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Creative Writing, English, Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in technical writing or product documentation, producing both internal and customer-facing content
- Experience in the technology/SaaS industry
- Experience with the following tech: Madcap Flare, Robohelp, Camtasia, Confluence
- Ability to create high quality documentation including text, imagery and video with industry-standard authoring tools
- Ability to express complex, technical concepts in a clear, creative and user-focused manner
- Excellent writing skills and must be able to provide at least 2 professional writing samples
- Understand best practices of writing a variety of technical documents
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can work in a collaborate team environment and under minimal supervision
- Familiarity with machine-readable XML, JSON documents, and HTML markup languages
- Experience creating video content
- Experience with eLearning projects
- Prior experience with creating documentation for APIs and UIs
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.