VP of Marketing
We are currently seeking a well established marketing executive to lead our Marketing Team as VP of Marketing. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering a full Marketing strategy, as well as partnering with Sales, Client Success, and Product teams to identify key opportunities and decision makers for engagement.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- In partnership with the Executive Leadership Team, designs, develops and delivers the full marketing strategy (to include all resource budgeting and management)
- Ensures weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly data-driven reporting of marketing activity and results, guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Executes a comprehensive integrated marketing plan based on both ABM and PLG strategies, including extensive digital, social, and trade show marketing activities. Additionally, manages extensive marketing systems, platforms, and tools.
- Develop and build a lead generation funnel through a customer accreditation program
- Applies broad knowledge of the company’s product capabilities and competitive environment to identify new growth areas, new technology, and emerging product/service opportunities
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry analysts, influencers, and key strategic partners.
- Supporting our global Sales teams with effective tools and training
- Leading and coaching a team of experienced marketers
- Works closely with Product Management to anticipate and facilitate product launches and focused campaigns
- Lead marketing strategy and execution through company’s next phase of growth
- Continue to strengthen brand and lead major thought leadership initiatives
- Build a lead generation and marketing operations engine in conjunction with the commercial team that provides predictable pipeline and revenue
- Develop differentiated marketing campaigns and project manage stakeholders to execute from end-to-end; continuously monitor campaign effectiveness to improve and optimize ROI.
- Identify new channels, technologies, partnerships and opportunities for brand awareness and lead generation
- Manage day to day marketing campaign operations and performance reporting across all channels, collaborating closely with revenue generating teams to ensure close alignment
- Direct content strategy and oversee editorial calendar, social media, and communications schedules
- Partner with the Sales team to develop marketing strategies to engage enterprise prospects at each stage of the funnel; execute end-to-end marketing plans to completion, including measurement.
- Work with Client Success and Product to uncover data and insights on strategic accounts, identifying key opportunities and decision-makers for engagement
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years of experience managing B2B marketing teams in tech companies is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field is required; Master’s Degree is highly preferred.
- Must have experience managing large marketing budgets
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM tools is highly preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and growing team environment
- Experience managing and scaling organizations and teams
- Prior marketing, commercial or business development experience
- Outstanding prior achievement in chosen career path or field of endeavor
- An organized and highly efficient self-starter, with an appreciation for urgency and competing deadlines
- Thrives in a challenging and dynamic business environment; proven ability to motivate and influence peers and leaders alike.
- Proven track record of working and collaborating closely with Sales and Product teams
- Highly skilled in managing and enforcing best practices in marketing operations and campaign measurement
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze and manipulate raw data for campaign purposes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.