Sertifi’s Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) forms a part of the Sertifi Inc.’s (“Sertifi”) Terms of Services (“Terms of Services”) and describes prohibited uses of Sertifi Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Sertifi provides the Services to you.
Sertifi may make reasonable modifications to this Policy at any time by posting a new version of this document on the Sertifi website at the current URL. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. By using the Service, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Service.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to le[email protected].
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Service for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive.
Prohibited activities or content include:
- violating any law of, or committing conduct that is tortuous or unlawful in, any applicable jurisdiction;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
- advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
- accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, performing, disclosing, storing, or executing any content a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
- deleting or altering author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner;
- properly use only secured process provided by Sertifi such as secured field, secured upload, and secured payment pages when transmitting through Sertifi highly sensitive personal information of an individual in a manner that can be associated with the individual, such as Social Security number, government-issued identification number, health or medical information, credit card or debit card number, financial account information, access codes and PINS, or date of birth;
- Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System;
- interfering with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
- introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses;
- sending or posting unsolicited messages or e-mail, whether commercial or not, to any recipients who have requested that messages not be sent to them;
- evading spam filters, or sending or posting a message or e-mail with deceptive, absent, or forged header or sender identification information;
- holding Sertifi or its affiliates up to public scorn or ridicule; and/or
- reselling Sertifi’s services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without Sertifi’s prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with Sertifi.