Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is seeking a proven sales performer to join our growing sales team. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting to meet sales goals by developing new relationships and enhancing existing customer relationships You will partner with a Strategic Account Executive to further penetrate a defined territory, vertical and/or list of of assigned accounts, and to identify revenue-generating opportunities as well as ensure customer satisfaction. As your customers “main point of contact,” you will be expected to know the day to day happenings within the account. This position reports to our VP of Business Development in our downtown Chicago office.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Manage the sales process: deliver impactful product demonstrations, draft proposals, drive new revenue by closing new business and upgrade existing accounts
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to meet individual annual sales quota and MRR goals
- Create new opportunities via prospecting, following up on assigned leads as well as incoming requests from customer/other departments for sales opportunities
- Work closely with designated Business Development Representative on target accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Success team post-sale to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Actively manage Salesforce.com database with all sales-related activity
- Build and maintain rapport with customers and prospects to form strong, long-term business relationships built on trust and managing client-related escalated issues
- Become an expert in industry dynamics, emerging opportunities and competitive trends
- Attend interactive weekly meetings with sales team to discuss pipeline and brainstorm new ideas for growth
- Travel to target accounts and tradeshows to interact with customers as needed
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of quota-carrying experience in B2B software sales as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of high performance and exceeding quota
- Prior experience selling to enterprise clients, including C-level, Finance, and Operations professionals
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiating and closing skills
- Able to take initiative and work well independently or as part of a team
- Comfortable cold-calling and prospecting as needed
- Experience demoing and presenting software technology
- Strong technical skills, including Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting and Office 365
- High energy, self-motivated, and ambitious personality
- Represent Sertifi in a positive and professional way in all interactions
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.