Job Title: Account Manager
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
The Account Manager is responsible for account management of all existing Sertifi customers in the assigned territory, selling add-on products and services. This includes day to day follow up with existing accounts, providing direction as it relates to our products and company. The Account Manager should also gain an intermediate understanding of our core products and a fluent understanding of our common add-on products. The ideal candidate will create strong value propositions through solution selling to win both new and add-on sales on Sertifi’s Agreement Platform.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Prepare and maintain an Account Manager Sales Plan, identifying key products and customers to target for those products within their assigned territory.
- Identify business opportunities through industry/account research, qualification and discovery to establish customers’ needs and key drivers as it relates to Sertifi’s Electronic Agreement Platform.
- Work closely with Sertifi Account Executives and the Customer Success team to analyze usage and effectiveness of Sertifi solutions within existing customer accounts.
- Build relationships with customers to earn trust and position our products as a solution sale that meets the customer’s determined strategic needs and goals.
- Provide tailored presentations that showcase our value proposition, product differentiators and meet the specific key drivers required to support our existing customers and offer add-on solutions to support their business further.
- Maintain existing client relationships by offering continued guidance, recommendations and best practices based on Industry expertise and Sertifi’s best practices
- Stay up to date with Industry trends, market activities and competitor products.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Recognize trends in the market and with our customers utilizing Sertifi products.
- Be fully knowledgeable of competitive activities, to regularly communicate information to the sales and management team.
- Demonstrate knowledge of account management, and the processes and procedures specific to each managing existing customer accounts: identification of strategic objectives for each account, areas of concern, business drivers, etc.
- Manage changes in ownership or management at the Corporate and Property level for existing accounts.
- Effectively demonstrate all Sertifi Products, conduct webinars and product training.
- Maintain a clean and accurate pipeline in Salesforce.com that provides management with detailed forecasts that will demonstrate how you will meet your sales objectives.
- Set proper expectations with customers and prospects regarding our solutions, installation/training procedures and ongoing support.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Solution selling experience preferred
- 2 – 4 years of consultative software sales experience and/or equivalent experience
- Sales experience with proven track record of hitting or exceeding annual quota
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to conduct sales presentations with an emphasis on showing value
- General experience with Windows, MS Office software and Salesforce
- Ability to learn technical details regarding hospitality software, third party software products offered by the Company and vendor partners
- Ability to work well individually or as part of a team
- Customer focused mentality with a strong desire to provide outstanding account management and customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to communicate both written and verbally in a professional and courteous manner
- Willingness to continually grow and enhance your own skills
- Ability to travel when necessary for Sales meetings, Industry Conferences, etc…
- Proficient at working independently and have a home office (if necessary)
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups
Who You Will Report To:
This position reports to Sales Management
What’s in It for You:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit 20180109183629_q3hxxdewmfuycxin.applytojob.com.