Partner Success Manager
The Partner Success Manager role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing successful organization and be the first member focused on partners and integrations. You will partner both internally and externally to help enable our current partners, onboard new partners, and develop our partner strategy. If you’re interested in working in a dynamic, cross-functional team that is a strategic part of our growth strategy, this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing and maintaining positive relationships with external partners and internal partners to drive toward measurable goals. Through outstanding communication skills, she/he will communicate and assist partners in implementing and understanding Sertifi products, APIs, resources, and processes. Technical knowledge, Project Management and Account Management are at the core of this role.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Act as the primary point of contact and advocate for our integration partners and largest API customers
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of partner accounts and become their trusted advisor by building strong relationships
- Consult with new partners on the best ways to utilize Sertifi APIs
- Document partner processes including workflow, support FAQs, new user onboarding, and training materials
- Work closely with the onboarding team to build repeatable processes for onboarding our partner’s customers
- Facilitate the transition of new clients from onboarding to self-sufficiency using customer success software (ChurnZero)
- Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to partner concerns
- Provide feedback to the Product team by effectively communicating customer needs and feature requests; work cross-functionally across various teams
- Monitor and report on analytics, status reports, and KPIs for your portfolio partners
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products and services; maintain product expertise across our platform
- Maintain partner needs, questions, and interactions in Salesforce; escalate challenges and concerns internally to the appropriate teams
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year accredited College/University or 8+ years of experience in lieu of education
- 5+ years total experience in customer/partner facing role required
- 3+ years experience in the Saas industry highly preferred
- Experience working with APIs highly preferred
- Ability to communicate business and technical information to a wide variety of audiences, including Executives, Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- Highly collaborative, technically adept self-starter who has exceptional relationship building skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience developing implementation plans and managing complex deployments
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to project manage, multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Self-motivated and self-learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Able to collaborate well with a team, but can also manage their workload independently
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro preferred
- Experience with customer success software (i.e. ChurnZero) preferred
What’s in it for you:
Collaborative work environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team.
Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, life insurance and other benefits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology.
Must be able speak, see, and hear.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.