Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Developer to join our Engineering team. This position will be part of our Customer Partner & Integrations Team, working on features that allow our customers to take advantage of our feature rich API’s securely, anywhere at any time. You will work cross-functionally with up to five other scrum teams to solve problems and improve our products and services.
Our SaaS application is written in ASP.NET, the back-end database is SQL Server with web services used to expose a rich and simple to use API.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- With Manager’s direction, take ownership of, architect, build, and scale business critical API services.
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in our ever evolving stack
- Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and framework related to logging, authentication, security, and error recovery.
- Assist testers and support teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the API platform, API accessibility, and API deployments.
- Ensure API documentation is created and remains up to date.
- Develop integration strategies that promote ease of use within our API layer.
- As Sertifi continues to grow and evolve we need you to be flexible in your role and from time to time you may be asked to participate in an on-call out of hours Support rotation. Other projects or tasks may be assigned based on company or departmental needs
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in SAAS Industry, 7+ years of experience in lieu of education
- 3+ years of experience working on large scale web applications.
- Expert in .NET based technologies and ecosystem – .NET Framework, WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC
- Web service consumption and design experience (REST or SOAP)
- Production experience running applications at scale on a cloud platform.
- Understanding of Postman or SOAP UI/ C#
- Self-starter who is capable of building advanced ASP.NET applications as part of a fast-paced scrum team. You must be fully versed in RESTful API and SOAP architecture and services.
- Solid competencies in data structures, design patterns, algorithms
- Understanding of data layer concerns and working knowledge of SQL
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure preferred
- Exam 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.