Customer Support Specialist
The Customer Support Specialist position will be responsible for providing front-line, first-response technical support to our customers to ensure a positive and memorable service experience.
This position will ensure that customer interactions result in high-quality and efficient problem resolution.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Using technical skills, respond to customer support tickets, calls, and emails in a professional and prompt manner
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical customer system issues
- Prioritize tickets to resolve complex support issues
- Escalate tickets to appropriate team members based on level of severity
- Establish a high level of personal credibility and build strong relationships to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to management
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products and services
- Maintain accurate records of all activities and interactions in Zendesk
- Assist with document creation, account set up, and other customer projects as necessary
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Support, Customer Service, or Customer facing role required, preferably within a B2B SaaS organization
- 5+ years experience needed in lieu of Education
- Experience with support ticketing systems (Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, Freshdesk) required
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro and MS Office preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to collaborate well with a team, but can also manage their workload independently
- Self-motivated and self-learner
What’s in it for you:
Collaborative work environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team.
Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, life insurance and other benefits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology.
Must be able speak, see, and hear.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.