Talent Sourcing and Acquisition Specialist
Looking for energetic and outgoing Talent Sourcing Specialist who will utilize their networks, build relationships with companies, colleges, universities, and other channels to bring great talent to Sertifi!
A successful candidate will be researching, scouting various channels, coordinating and attending job fairs, managing social media for job posting and tracking, and will continuously be proactive in driving Sertifi’s talent acquisition strategies.
Additionally, you will assist with onboarding processes, ensuring employment eligibility verification, new hire paperwork, and first day orientation.
Only candidates local to Chicago will be considered at this time.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Conducting intake meetings with Hiring Managers to understand position needs and candidate requirements/qualifications, as well as timelines and hiring strategies
- Establishing creative strategies for candidate sourcing, utilizing networks, contacts, social media, and other channels
- Assisting in creating/revising job descriptions; ensuring accuracy and legal compliance, discussing budgets and salary expectations
- Utilizing ATS, conducts full cycle recruiting including, creating requisitions, posting, sourcing, screening and interviewing
- Working with Hiring Manager’s and others involved in the hiring process to schedule phone/video/in person interviews, ensuring that the recruiting process is progressing timely
- Continuously communicating with the hiring manager and candidates providing updates, next steps and managing progress
- Initiates background checks, moving candidates through statuses and assists with on-boarding/orientation
- Ensuring alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives as well as legal compliance with federal and state regulations
- Acts Professional at all times and maintains all employee information and applicant documentation confidential
- Ensuring compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Occasional travel may be required with participation in job fairs, campus travel, or other hiring events
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year accredited College/University is highly preferred
- 3+ years of continuous sourcing and recruiting experience is required, 7+ years of experience in lieu of education
- Must be people oriented, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and handle highly sensitive information with absolute confidentiality and professionalism is required
- Must pay attention to detail, ability to prioritize and have excellent time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point) experience with HRIS and ATS is necessary
- The ability to support high volumes and thrive in a fast-paced/growing environment is also keys to success.
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and manage time appropriately
- Self-starter with an ability to begin contributing immediately
- Be organized, timely, responsive and proactive
- Must be able to promote company’s culture
- Always remain confidential, ethical and professional
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology.
Must be able speak, see, and hear.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.