Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) will drive execution of all infrastructure, security, and compliance projects within the company, and across the Sertifi Agreement Platform. The TPM will serve as Delivery Lead on all projects, assemble the cross functional project team, and drive the project forward.
This involves ensuring excellent communications within and outside the project team; working to continuously update dates, scope, status, and documentation; proactively identifying and resolving issues (both technical and business).
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Collaborates with Users, Stakeholders, Product Owners and Engineers across the company to define & document what needs to be built next (and why)
- Build project plans, maintain initiative roadmap, schedule, and dependency relationships.
- Responsible for project deliverables and delivering weekly status reports on milestones, key issues.
- Prioritize work by gathering requirements across teams, stakeholders to inform roadmap and tradeoffs that may need to happen across the teams.
- Ensure that all project objectives align with Sertifi OKR’s and ensure that all team members are clear on project objective at all stages.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning and annual test execution
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year accredited College/University is highly preferred but not required
- 4+ years of Technical Project Management experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience with managing technical programs and projects
- PMP or Agile Scrum Certification preferred
- Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management, data analysis, escalation management and operation
- Demonstrated record of designing and executing software projects that bring value quickly to customers
- Self-starter with a proven track record in and experience in dealing with both senior executives and their teams
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools
- Exceptional communication skills, including translating technical approaches into stakeholder and customer communications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology.
Must be able speak, see, and hear.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit sertifi.applytojob.com.